From:
Nicole Gast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:38:57 -0700

I have celiac disease and now am expecting my first
child. I have pretty bad morning sickness, which has
been helped by a vitamin prescribed by my doctor. Two
questions. 1. How can I find out if the vitamin I'm
taking is gluten free? 2. With saltines out of the
question, does anybody have any tips on stuff to eat
that might lessen the morning sickness?

Thank you in advance.

Nikki