From:
Pepper Combs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pepper Combs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:12:38 -0400

I ran out of my regular brand (fixodent) and have been having gluten like
reactions with the brand I am currently using.  At least I think this is
what is causing it as I have not changed anything else.  The brand that I am
currently using is made by the Dollar General Store.  Does anyone know if it
is gluten free or if it may have milk or soy products as ingredients?
Thanks
Pepper L. combs