From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 14:53:09 -0500

Hi everyone,

If the winter weather is starting to get to you, it might be time to start thinking about planning a trip! Whether a long weekend away or a more ambitious journey overseas, it's very uplifting to have a fun travel experience to look forward to. We've got lots of great ideas -- and people who can help you plan just the right trip for you...one that's safely gluten-free and caters to your individual interests. Just visit our GF GETAWAYS page for ideas, including some great deals on all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico. These are places that give VIP treatment to GF guests, too!

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php

This month on our FEATURED REVIEW page, we showcase a special B&B in Ireland, a country that is very knowledgeable about the needs of GF travelers: https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

You can also find plenty of recommended spots to dine throughout IRELAND on this page of our site: https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/Ireland/Ireland-gluten-free-restaurant-reviews-85

And, as a reminder, you can search ANY INTERNATIONAL or DOMESTIC DESTINATION two ways on our site:

-- Search by town/city on this page: https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/maps/map-locator.php

OR

-- Search more broadly by state, province, region, country, or continent on this page of our site: https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/searchreviews.php

If you asked me for an international destination that's easy for someone GF to visit, I'd have to say ITALY. Just look at all the great reviews we have for restaurants around Italy here: https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/Italy/Italy-gluten-free-restaurant-reviews-86

Domestically, it's anyone's guess...almost all metro areas have many, many wonderful and GF-friendly dining options to choose from! One we visited recently (and I blogged about) is Pittsburgh. It is home to one of our very favorite GF bakeries: http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2016/01/always-fun-to-eat-gluten-free-in-pittsburgh.html

Please SHARE YOUR OWN GF DINING & TRAVEL EXPERIENCES by submitting a quick review or two to this page of our site: https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/submit.php

Finally, I'll conclude this month by mentioning that our GF CAMPS page has been updated with dates and prices for Summer Camps that welcome GF kids. This is an amazing -- and potentially life-changing -- experience for any GF child in your life. Now, with camps in virtually every area of the U.S., you're bound to find one that's pretty convenient: https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreecamps.php

Have a great month!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133
TWITTER: @gftravelsite
INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/glutenfreetravel