From:
Gerard Godin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gerard Godin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:30:52 -0400

Hi,

I'm going to be in Arlington TX this week and I'd love to hear of
good restaurants for suppers that would be GF and conscious of
allergy issues.

Vegetarian places would be excellent choices for me.

Thanks a lot for quick responses, I should have thought to ask before
today! Grrrr.. :)

Regards,

Gerard

Gerard Godin

---
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”

*******
*******