Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 21:50:45 -0800

Santa Cruz Celiacs Meeting Announcement

The November meeting of Santa Cruz Celiacs Support Group will
be held on Saturday, November 13, 1999 at 11:00 a.m.. The
meeting will be held in Room 1 at Dominican Hospital, 1555 Soquel
Drive (East of Highway 1 at the Soquel Drive/Avenue exit).  If you
wish, bring a pot-luck item to share (please bring a list of
ingredients or the recipe).  Call or e-mail Pam Newbury for more
information or directions: 831-423-9604; [log in to unmask]

We are also planning a Holiday Celebration for Sunday, December
5 at 2:00 p.m.; children are especially invited to this event.

Member Ellie Skolnick has volunteered her house in Santa Cruz for
the event.  Plan to bring a special gluten-free holiday treat to share.

 To make the party special, I would ask each person to bring a
special "intangible" gift.  An "intangible" gift could be a special
song, poem, dance, game, magic trick, quote, or any other
"intangible" item you would like to share with the group.  This can
be a  performance or something the entire group can participate in.

Please call Pam Newbury to RSVP and get directions by
December 3.