From:
lisaroessler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lisaroessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:09:57 -0600

Hi, I received tons of replies regarding my request for ideas of a sturdy sugar cookie to use to send to school with my daughter, where they will be decorating the cookies to look like turkeys ~ like the ones at : https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/showRecipe.aspx?rID=40040

I received many recipes for delicious sugar cookies and I think I will try baking some tomorrow.

Also, suggested were Pamela's Shortbread Cookies - I may try those if my homemade cookies are a flop!  Other cookies suggested were the no flour peanut butter cookies, and Bette Hagman's Swedish Hardtack.

The cookie mixes that were recommended the most were the Gluten Free Pantry's Old Fashioned Cake & Cookie Mix, Really Great Food's Butter Cookie Mix, GF Pantry Gingerbread Mix, and Mrs. Roben's mock graham cracker mix.

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!