Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 07:26:26 -0500

We are so proud of all those big walkers out there that have made their
marks for the awareness of celiac disease.
www.glutino.com  (800) 363-DIET

Glutino got involved in as many events as we could this month to help make
them as successful as possible.  And we loved taking part!  Thank you for
all the pictures and letters, we look forward to getting more info on the
sensational outcomes!

www.glutino.com  (800) 363-DIET

If you have any big events coming up this summer, let us know, maybe we can
help out with some treats!

www.glutino.com  (800) 363-DIET

We now have thousands of subscribers to our Glutino News!  We had to update
our system to be able to accommodate sending out so many of them, but we are
ready to go!  So please send me your mailing/ street address (not on email
yet) if you would like to receive a copy!  Send it to [log in to unmask], make
the subject Subscribe News!

www.glutino.com  (800) 363-DIET

Also, don't forget, we are working our way to stores near you across North
America.  If you have any places you would like us to contact, please feel
free to send us a name and we will send them some scoop!

www.glutino.com  (800) 363-DIET

Have a great, happy and healthy June!  We will chat again in July!

All the best,

Lori