Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:24:54 -0500

Similar to my last post...

My fiancee and I are trying to find a place to travel to for our honeymoon.  The wedding is this July, so ideally it would be a place that doesn't have hurricanes or terribly hot weather during that month.

Has anyone found a particular resort, travel agency, city, country, or just overall had success with a GF honeymoon?  We would like to go to Europe, but I'm nervous about trying to eat abroad.

Advice is appreciated; we are very flexible on price and location.  I will summarize.

Thanks,
Jessica

*******
*******