From:
Cindy Sunderland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 12:10:33 -0600

Happy Gluten Free New Year to all!!!- In Celebration of New beginings in the
year 2005  and a relatively NEW GLUTEN FREE BUSINESS...."Gluten Free 4 me", we
invite you to check us out at www.glutenfree4me.com   We are happy to offer a
10% DISCOUNT TO NEW CUSTOMERS as well as a 15% DISCOUNT TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS
for all orders placed in January.  We are also excited to offer 4 new products
for your pleasure and convenience.  As always, all of our products are home
made.  Due to lisence regulations, we are unable to ship or sell our products
outside of the state of PA.

Thanks,

Cindy
www.glutenfree4me.com