From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 21:38:39 -0400

Here is the summary fo the responses I got:

One reminded me some didnt have Internet, just e-mail.  I didnt thought of
that.
He is right.

Others thought the same way than me.

Others told me others wanted to be sure the recipe was tried and true,
wanted to share with others.

I agree.  Many have helped me so far and I try to send back the elevator
as we say in French.

But I disagree when some ask for recipes in general and are waiting for
all the people to search and send an almost complete recipe book.

Search by yourself, and when you have questions, we are all here to
help, with pleasure.

Excuse my English, I'm French speaking.

Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.