Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:45:19 EDT

Here is a summary of what I found out about Oahu and  Maui:

The Waikiki Marriott Beach Hotel and Hilton Hawaiian  Village in
Waikiki can accommodate gf meals... We have a pf Changs  and
an Outback. Outback is at the outskirts of Waikiki. Pf Changs is  near
Ward Center... Many of the local mom and pop places use  shoyu
(soy sauce).

We have a Down to Earth health food  store in the University District.
I live in Kaneohe on  Oahu.

Health Food Stores:
Down to Earth on Dairy Rd., Kahului
Alive  and Well on Hana Hwy., Kahului
Mana Foods on Baldwin Ave., Paia
Hawaiian  Moons on S. Kihei Rd., Kihei

Down to Earth on Oahu, one within walking distance of downtown

Roy's, which is way on the west side of the island (mentioned by two)

Maui has a Down to Earth on Dairy  Road.