From:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:32:37 -0700

Hello List-mates,

We will be traveling to Northern California.   Can anyone recommend restaurants that are safe for celiacs to eat at in the following areas…

1.  North Beach and San Francisco city areas

2.  Mill Valley or Tiburon areas

As always, thank you for your recommendations.  You are our most trusted travel advisors.

Warmly, CJ