From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:44:41 -0500

July 4th is one of our favorite holidays here at America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill.  It gives us a chance to thank our lucky stars for being located in a Country as great as this one.

The 4th of July also gives us a chance to get together at our home on the banks of the Bayou Teche and grill up some killer hamburgers and hotdogs.

One of the "secrets” to my great grilling skills is the liberal use of our KONRIKO brand Seasonings.

One of our favorites is our Creole Seasoning, which is slightly hot and spicy, a great favorite in Cajun Country.

This year I am going to break with tradition and use our KONRIKO brand MOJO Seasoning. Like all of our KONRIKO brand Seasonings, which are certified gluten free by GIG and Verified NON-GMO by the NON-GMO Project, the MOJO (pronounced MO-HO) is healthy, contains NO MSG, NO SUGAR or scientific sounding ingredients. Actually all of our KONRIKO and HOL GRAIN brand products will fit any Vegan Diet.

The MOJO Seasoning has a UNIQUE Latin flavor to it. Long a favorite of our Cuban friends, when you use the MOJO seasoning, I swear you can almost hear the waves crashing on a beautiful Caribbean beach.

Just sprinkle on the MOJO seasoning, or rub it on a steak, chicken or Pork then place the meat on the grill and stand back and await the compliments.

I especially like to season vegetables with the MOJO seasoning then place them on the grill. Shaking Mojo Seasoning on a fresh ear of Corn on the Cob is not a bad idea either.

You can find our KONRIKO brand MOJO Seasoning at many Supermarkets and Natural Stores. You can also purchase it from our secure website....www.konriko.com, where we are offering a 10% discount for the month of July, 2014.

For a delightful change of pace, try our KONRIKO brand MOJO seasoning, you'll be glad you did, I promise.

Happy 4th of July,

Mike Davis

President/Owner/Chief Broom Pusher