From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:36:41 -0400

If you're looking to take a CRUISE, one of our favorite travel agents, Lesley Hayden-Hock, has access to some GREAT sales -- and will help steer you toward the most GF-friendly ships that are also a good fit with your travel style and personal preferences.

And, in fact, wherever you are thinking of traveling over the Holidays, winter, or spring...now is the time to book while prices are still advantageous. Give Lesley a call at 800-487-6110.

If you're a SKIER and considering a trip to the Rockies, you'll want to pick up the September/October issue of Simply Gluten Free magazine. In it, you'll find my article on the ski scene -- and gluten free dining options -- in Aspen, Colorado. We found this to be a very GF-friendly town, with quite a few restaurants that were able to accommodate us. But it took a bit of advance research, as always. I share my top finds in my article. It's on newsstands starting today.

Charleston, SC (also a very GF-friendly town) hosts it's annual Italian Film Festival next month. If you like all things Italian -- or have never visited Charleston -- this is a great excuse:

http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2016/08/visit-gluten-free-friendly-charleston-and-attend-their-annual-italian-film-festival.html

And, as a reminder...

After a 2-week journey to ITALY in late June/early July, I published my latest e-book: Gluten-Free in ITALY: Your Worry-Free & Gluten-Free Travel Guide to Italy. In it, I share dozens of personally-vetted dining recommendations for Rome, Florence, and Venice -- and have them plotted on maps showing their close proximity to major tourist sites. Nothing could make planning a successful GF trip to Italy easier, AND it will save you hours and hours of legwork. You can even use the book as your own itinerary, since each of the 13 chapters focuses on major sites in a particular area of each city. You'll also get helpful tips on accommodations, getting around each city, tours, and excursions. This book will be the best $10 you spend toward your trip! This e-book can be read on any computer, tablet, e-reader, or even a smartphone. All you need is the FREE Kindle app. Learn more here on Amazon.com:

http://amzn.to/2aamE5t

Other tidbits this month:

This college became the FIRST to open an entirely GLUTEN FREE dining hall!

http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2016/08/dining-gluten-free-at-college-just-got-easier-and-safer-at-this-one-university.html

This "5-Ingredient" Cookbook has been making my life easier -- and more delicious:

http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2016/08/love-this-new-5-ingredient-gluten-free-cookbook.html

I've redesigned my Gluten Free Travel Blog ( http://www.glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com ) to make it more mobile-friendly. It will now be easier for you to read my posts via the button on our Dine Gluten Free mobile app -- or once they're emailed to you. If you haven't signed up for the email feed, simply enter your name at the top of the sidebar on the right of the blog or go here. Then you'll never miss a new post (I publish posts about 3-4 times per month):

http://app.feedblitz.com/f/?sub=1032940

And finally, if you'd like to subscribe to our free MONTHLY e-letter with the latest updates on GF dining and travel, you can sign up here:

http://conta.cc/2bkVF8k

Have a wonderful month!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133