Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 10:09:18 +0000

Back to the Alopecia thing.

This morning my younger bro discovered that the shampoo he got from
my other bro (who has alopecia) had wheat products in it. My older
bro stopped using it because it made his hair fall out even more.  Let me
tell you it was a real shock to read it on the label.  Anyhow, I also
had a bad reaction to a soap a few weeks back.  I didnt  pay much
attention to it because I Ive always had those kind of reactions to
soaps, but since my hair fell out Ive had no reason to use any
shampoos.  Interesting Eh .  I think Ive cornered another potential
source of that POISON (i.e., gluten) in my environment.  Looks like
Ill be making my own soap now. Any receipies :)

ED