From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:27:49 -0500

I'd like to apologize that I apparently didn't explain my question
thoroughly about wheat free cereal recomendations. What I should have said
is that I wanted wheat free only and no gluten free recomendations. I have
Celiac and therefore have knowledge of gluten free cereals. I'm sorry so
many of you wasted time telling me about cereals that I already knew
about. I'm going to give a summary only if I get more wheat free
suggestions...so far I think one posted replied with wheat free options.

I'm only putting this question out in the hope that no one else will send
me info on gluten free cereals that I know about. And just so that no on
thinks someone with Celiac is eating gluten....my husband has no issues
with gluten. He is doing a wheat free diet to see if he feels healthier as
he knows our wheat is modified to the point of not being good for most
anyone. Again, sorry for the confusion. When people started telling me not
to eat oats and barley I knew my question was not explained in detail.