From:
Susan Frix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Frix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:18:32 -0400

Greetings to the list:

After reading about the wonderful gluten-free baked goods from Whole Foods
Market, I finally had a chance to try them.  The first Whole Foods Market in
Ohio opened right here in Columbus 2 weeks ago.  I've tried the Prairie
Bread and Almond Scones.  The Prairie Bread has a great taste and a real
chew, like real bread.  The Almond Scones are to die for!!!!!  You'd never
know they were gluten-free.
(They're also LOADED with calories -- but what wonderful ones!)

So, being thrilled with the products I had tried, and with a store that
would have a Gluten Free Bakehouse, I sent them a note.  Here is the reply:

Dear Ms. Frix,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the performance of our
product. As you may know, so few people take the time to let a
manufacturer know when they are satisfied with a product.

We take great pride in the items we make. It is the knowledge that we
have delighted our customers that drives us to do what we do. Your
letter has been shared with our production team leader, Lee Tobin, and
his entire bakery staff.

We are always interested in any suggestions or comments that would allow
us to improve upon our already high standards. We encourage you to
submit any more thoughts you may have in the future. Again, thank you.

Jill Kuzo
Research and Customer Relations Coordinator
Whole Foods Market Gluten Free Bakehouse

Note that she says, "so few people take the time to let a
manufacturer know when they are satisfied with a product. "

Lets get busy, stop sniping at each other, and write to manufacturers!  Let
them know how you feel about their product -- good or bad.  It's the only
way things will change!
--