From:
Carolyn Ormsbee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Ormsbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:00:13 -0400

I was diagnosed with Celiac disease around February 2001 but the diagnosis took years.  By then, my immune system was compromised and I now have many intolerances on top of the Celiac disease.  I have a new issue:  sinus infections!  I have researched the infections to learn that for some AIDs patients (and  people with auto immune issues), there can be a sensitivity to fungus which in turn causes sinus infections.  I am very aware of my susceptibility to fungus and candida infections so this may be the root of the problem.  Have any of you experienced the same?
Regards,
Carolyn O.