Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 07:11:45 -0400

ALLERGYGROCER.COM aka MISS ROBEN'S company is proud to have taken the extra
mile to guarantee assurance to our customers that all our Miss Roben's
products are not only KOSHER PARVE but now certified by GFCO to be
GLUTEN-FREE.  We are also FULLY STOCKED and bringing in NEW PRODUCTS almost
daily.  Many of our products are also Feingold-Acceptable, GMO-free,
Organic, & Vegan.  Visit us online at www.allergygrocer.com or call us at
800-891-0083 & let us know how we are doing!
Have a great day!

The staff at Allergy Grocer aka Miss Roben's
91 Western Maryland Pkwy, #7
Hagerstown, MD 21740
301-665-9582
www.AllergyGrocer.com <http://www.allergygrocer.com/>