Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 1996 14:00:10 -0800

To my fellow CD'ers,
I posted a note last week asking if CD was related to language delay in a
5 year old who gets a lot of ear infections. I have had such an
overwhelming outpouring of people's experiences and suggestions,
including the listowners and 2 doctors, that I must assume that this is a
significant topic that concerns many parents. First of all, I usually
feel very badly if I can't reply to each person but my mailbox is crammed
with help every day. Would you all be so kind as to accept our great
appreciation in this forum as i can't keep up with the mail, even though
I consider that a personal response merits a personal thankyou. We will
put all of the information into a succinct format and post it to the list.
I can't express how lucky we feel to have so much support, thankyou to
each and every one of you who replied.
Sincerely,
Lisa P