From:
Linda Etherton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Etherton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:11:14 -0500

I received the following e-mail reply from Sara Lee:

Thank you for visiting the Sara Lee web site.  We appreciate your interest
in our products and are happy to
assist you with your questions and/or concerns.

All of the Sara Lee cheeses are gluten free and all of the Sara Lee
prepackaged deli meats are gluten free.
The following is a list of the deli meats sliced in the deli that are
gluten free: Oven roasted breast of
chicken, mesquite smoked breast of turkey, peppered breast of turkey, oven
roasted breast of turkey, honey
roasted breast of turkey, hardwood smoked breast of turkey, honey roasted
turkey ham, honey ham, brown
sugar ham, and oven roasted pork roast.

Sincerely,

Consumer Response Department