From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:59:04 -0500

On October 15 I wrote the following (shortened version):

--------------------------------
A great break-through has happened for some of us who are gluten sensitive,
and have had problems with irrational anger or other mental symptoms.

Margot Kidder was on Good Morning America today, She was found a few years
ago, "cowering in the bushes" at the home of some Hollywood star's estate,
having had a mental breakdown.  She said she had known since the age of 11
that she had some form of mental "difference".

Today, she is healthy, happy, and completely normal in her mental condition,
and she says that she was suffering from "food allergies."  She has
eliminated from her diet all foods containing wheat, never drinks alcohol,
etc.

I never cowered in bushes, but I surely had a dreadful and irrational anger,
but then found that removing gluten, alcohol, sugars, milk products, and soy
helped, and finally found that acupuncture could deal with all of the food
"allergies."

Morgot Kidder talked about the brain as an organ of the body that, in her
case, "suffered from an allergic reaction to foods."  She did not use the
term "gluten."

For those of you who have never had any brain connection to gluten-
sensitivity, this may not be important, but I know there are many on the
list who have had personality changes resulting from eating gluten, and for
these people it is a real step forward.
--------------------------------

Now for the responses:

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

>Her (Kidder's) book will be out Oct 2000.
>
>I found her website.  If you do a search on her name it was the only one
>that came up.

****

That's it, folks.  Now what do we do with the information?  GK