From:
steeplechase19 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
steeplechase19 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 23:33:47 -0400

I forwarded my daughter the posting from yesterdays messages re/the new Chex cereals that are labeled GF.

Today my daughter had a box of Chocolate Chex in her hand to purchase.  It was labeled Gluten Free, however, the ingredient panel listed Barley Malt.  My daughter lives in Ct.

I have just sent this information to Ms. Hopke, the lady who kindly posted to this list about the new flavors.  Her return message said she would follow up on this.

If buying one of these Chex cereals, check the ingredient list first.
Carol