Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:42:02 -0400

Normally I would follow the usual route and send a reply to the poster and wait
for a summary, but I think this case is different. I hope this will be posted,
so I'll keep it short.

Suzanne is exactly right and this is timely because this reminder needs to go
out every now and then. I was diagnosed in October 2001 and since then I've
seen people asking about symptoms that could be major signs of heart trouble,
stroke, ALS, various forms of cancer and so on. I'm no medical genius myself
and am never sure when I have diarrhea if it's celiac, food poisoning, a bug, a
medication, or even something as serious as colon cancer. It's so very hard to
know, and if you don't have insurance or a decent doctor, that makes it even
tougher. But if bad stuff keeps going on, check it out.

best to all
richard

*******
*******