From:
Imke Brech <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Imke Brech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:28:38 -0500

Hello everybody,

I am an Usborne Book consultant and was so happy to realize, that one of
their great children cookbooks happens to be totally gluten free.

"CHOCOLATES & CANDIES" - is full of really easy and totally delicious
treats to make, which you or your children can enjoy eating or give as
presents. It has simple step-by-step picture instructions and fun
receipts like e.g. Chocolate bugs. The price is $6.95 plus H/S.

more information: http://www.ubah.com/W1527 than enter the bookstore and
search for number 501591

I think it is great that there is a total "normal" cookbook for children
which just happens to be gluten free.

The pictures and explanations are step by step and easy to follow. The
receipts will also make great sweet gifts for friends & family.

I hope a lot more children than just mine will enjoy it and all the
included kitchen activities.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me.

have a great day

Imke
Phoenix, AZ
(mother of two CD children, age 3 and 6)