From:
Susan Frix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Frix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:32:11 -0400

LOOKY, LOOKY, LOOKY!!!!

Carol Fenster has written a new cookbook, just published, titled COOKING
FREE (Avery, $18.95).

So who needs another cookbook, you ask.  We do, I yell.  This is the
definitive cookbook we have all been waiting for.  Or it certainly sounds
like it.

Acording to the article in this morning's COLUMBUS (Ohio) DISPATCH, this
book gives substitutes to use for everything!!  Gluten-free, egg, dairy and
sugar substitutes are provided.  She gives a basic recipe and suggested
alternatives.  There are charts to help pick the best substitutes and
directions about how to use them.

If this doesn't look like a winner, I'm going to have egg on my face!!

I'm going out to buy one today!!!

By the way,   I have  no connection with Carol Fenster, Avery Publishing,
nor any book seller.

I'm just a frustrated celiac.

Be Happy!!  And Healthy!!  Please SMILE!!  Thank you.

Susan in Ohio