From:
Leslie Elsner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:21:31 -0400

<<Read your Proctor & Gamble list with some interest.  I
do not believe that Sunny Delight is GF.I don't  remember what it was, but
there was something in the ingredient list that is a no-no>>

Thanks for the warning about Sunny delight- I'll have to pass that on. I took
my info directly off the company's letter but you never know. Sometimes
things change and they don't update their files. Other times what they
believe is safe is not actually so. So I will post this reply to the list as
a caution for anyone who has included Sunny Delight in their diet...If anyone
else out there has any info to add on the Sunny Delight question, I'm sure it
would be appreciated.
Best Regards,
Leslie NYC