From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:08:40 -0700

AD: Sale on Econatural Solutions Digestive Aids

20% off Allergen Free Thanksgiving Support

If overeating, indigestion or travel sickness are problems here are tasy aids on special for our List Serve and Internet Customers.

www.econatualsolutions.com

Organic Tummy Soothers boxes and Tins

Throat Soothers Tins

Organic Cinnamon Tins

Organic Ginger Snaps Boxes and Tins

Organic Peppermint Boxes and Tins

Organic Spearmint Boxes and Tins

Organic Licorice Boxes and Tins

St. Claire's Organic are probably the healthiest candy on the planet, treats you can trust for kids of all ages and most food intolerances. Why?

They're gluten-free, casein-free, soy-free, nut-free, dairy-free, corn-free, fish and shell fish-free, and fat-free.

All are low calorie, low carbohydrate, 100% vegetarian and Feingold Association-approved.

Being certified organic means our ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers and are not irradiated.

Organic also means that there are no genetically-modified organisms, nothing artificial, and no harsh chemicals used in the extraction of our flavors or colors.

You'll be glad to discover how delicious candies and mints taste!

Would you like samples for a meeting or event?  Let us know 303 527 1554.