From:
Krissy Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Krissy Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:28:40 -0600

Good evening, I am new here to this group and new to listserv's in
general. I am sending this to make sure I am doing right thing to post.
I have only known I have CD for 3 weeks now so all this is very new to
me, I was wondering what you could recommend to me to read or webpage to
visit, etc. I don't have exact numbers from my blood work only that it
came back positive and I was lucky when it came to the biopsy, I had one
done last winter for something else and they still had it so doctor was
able to use it and it as well came back positive. I have only been on
gluten free diet 3 weeks but can already tell a difference. I only have
few more questions, rice bread is awful (not to mention expensive) can
anyone recommend a good bread and then recommend a good bread mix for my
bread machine. Also (I love to cook/bake) what baking mixture can you
recommend or do you make your own, if so what combo and how much of
each. Thank you in advance for your help. Oh almost forgot, can anyone
recommend a good website for buying GF stuff. Okay I swear that was last
question :-)

Krissy/AR