From:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:54:58 -0500

Recently on a visit to Fredericksburg, VA I stopped in at a new store called
"Carbway Low Carb Foods" which advertised Gluten Free in large letters on
the window.  If you live in the area you will be delighted at the amounts of
Gluten Free foods offered there.  I also met the owner and she is extremely
interesting to talk with and very receptive to carrying GF items that people
like.  If you are in the Central Park area of Fredericksburg just off I-95
at the exit for Highway 3 be sure to stop in.  I have no financial interest
in the store -just always on the lookout for places that carry Gluten Free
items.
Marie in MD