From:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:50:22 -0500

I believe this forum does not allow attachments. So if you're coming to
Madison, Wisconsin, for business or vacation, e-mail me & I'll send you a
single page Word document that lists the many restaurants that have a GF
menu and or accommodate GF. Original was put together by the Madison Area
Gluten Intolerance Chapter (MAGIC). It has been recently updated for your
dining pleasure.

I do not work for any of the listed restaurants. And while in Madison, also
walk the largest (true) Farmers' Market in the US and tour the largest
Capitol building of all 50 states. No, I don't work for the Chamber of
Commerce either - I'm a retired IBMer

Miguel Marshall