From:
Leslie Elsner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:19:25 -0400

<<<Subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a good tasting gluten free bread?>>>

I have found Ms Roben's bread mixes to be quite tasty as well as easy to use
(and priced right too! Mostly between $3.25 and $3.95 for the larger loaf
mix) As long as I'm raving about this company, don't miss their chocolate
cake- it tastes just like the old Duncan Hines- nice and light and rich but
not too chocolatey. They also make great muffin mixes and pound cake- I've
tried a great variety and have yet to find one I didn't like.
Their # is 800-891-0083. By the way, I have nothing invested in this company,
just a big fan of their products.

But as a side note- I can't imagine a Celiac household without a bread
machine. For $99 I got a Welbuilt 4100T about a year ago and I ake a loaf a
week. It freezes great and is terrific for sandwiches, french toast, bread
crumbs and even croutons. It sounds complicated to use but believe me two
minutes of prep work and into the canister it goes. Three hours later, I have
delicious fresh bread and nothing can compare to that. So go for it,I'm sure
you will agree it will be the best investment you've made in all of this .
Best Regards,
Leslie - NYC