From:
Question <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:56:56 -0500

WOW, I got a lot of responses very quickly!!  Thanks to everyone who
responded.  Most people said yes they do eat Delimex Chicken corn Taquitos.
One said they are not gluten free and one said she reacts to them, but that
it could be other food sensitivities.  Below are the responses:

They said gluten free, but I still tended to react from them.  Not sure if
it was an undeclared gluten, or the fact that I'm finding that I have more
allergies.  But if I remember correctly, there was at least one ingredient
that I never got clarification on from the company.

I called a few months ago, & was told they are no longer gluten free, I was
bummed out.

My daughter has eaten them for several years with no problems.  I don't
recall ours ever actually saying gluten free, but the ingredients list did
not contain any wheat, etc.

wow thanks didn't know we could eat these I called just now and she said
they are safe some boxes say gluten free but some do not but all are safe.
the gluten free items are chicken, beef, and cheese corn taquitos and beef
tamales

My daughter eats these and has not had a reaction to them.

My husband and daughter eat them without any problem.

We eat them without problem.  Only the chicken however.

Please summarize when you find out; we use these all the time right now.

I do, I haven't contacted the company but I have also not reacted to them. I
find them delicious with a bit of cheese over the top.

I eat them.

I have eaten them several times with no problems.  I dont' remember seeing
"gluten free" on the box myself, but had read somewhere that they were so
tried them several times with no issues

My son eats them all the time

Thanks again to everyone.  I called and they said they are made in the same
facility as gluten items, and some are on the same likes, but are cleaned
throughly and produced on the lines before gluten containing items.
Apparently they are the same company that makes Heinz products.

*******
*******