From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:45:26 -0500

Thank you for contacting us about Halls.  Your comments and inquiries are
appreciated because they provide valuable feedback about our brands.

We do have products that are Gluten Free and we are regulated by the FDA, which at
this time does not require gluten/or gluten free to be listed .

Gluten Free products are listed below:

SUGAR FREE Halls
Certs
Trident
Dentyne
Bubblicious

We appreciate you contacting us and hope you will continue to enjoy our brands.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations

[THREAD ID:1-JP1HJ]