From:
Dee Leahy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dee Leahy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 21:19:42 -0400

I want to thank all those who responded. I was going to compile my list of comments, but my email crashed and I lost all emails.

I'll try to sum it up a little bit though.

Most people thought the enterolab testing was accurate and some mentioned he should be tested for the celiac gene.  My son did have the gene test for celiac and did test positive in that area.

A lot of people offered great encouragement.  I have an 11 year old enjoying a GFCF Choc chip cookie right now (YIPPEE).

Many suggested I get tested (I had blood work which turned out negative).  I don't feel I have the symptoms of celiac.  However my husband does have symptoms.  I just need to convince him to go.

A few suggested that whomever enterolab tested the results were always positive no matter who you were.

If I did not respond to your email and you want to hear from me please send your email again (please resend the recipes I never had a chance to print them out).

Finally -- I don't feel so alone and now I know where to go if I have a question.