From:
Konrad Murak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Konrad Murak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 16:50:36 -0400

I've received many responses (thank you). I should have been more specific
as to what exactly I was looking for, my apology.
Here is the summary:

1. Many swear by Hammer Recoverite which is Glutamine Fortified Recovery
Drink (that is the formula I was looking for).  The Hammer webpage claims :

   * Minimize post-exercise muscle soreness.
    * Rebuild muscle tissue.
    * Restore muscle glycogen.
    * Gluten-Free.
    * Contains no MSG.
Web link below:

http://www.hammernutrition.com/za/HNT?PAGE=PRODUCT&PROD.ID=4051

http://www.amazon.com/Hammer-RECOVERITE-Glutamine-Fortified-
Recovery/dp/B001FTO2AE

2. Gatorade is GF and Most of the Powerade (most of you said that all
Powerade products are GF).

3. Reliv isotonic drink and ProVantage (for muscle recovery).  The products
have been approved in the past for use by US Olympic teams.

www.reliv.com

4. And many of you simply drink watered down fruit juice during workouts and
chocolate milk as a recovery drink.

Again, thank you for your input.