From:
"Melissa C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 14:55:27 +0000

Hi friends!!

Well, Mary Elizabeth is finally one, and she needs to eat more table food!!
 I am wondering about the GF status of any peanut butter, she's never had
it, but I want to be sure it's GF, so if she reacts, I'll know its nuts.
We need to find some protein for her, she only has 5 teeth, and 4 are all
on the bottom!!

Also, the doc said at her next visit she should have the varicella (sp?)
vaccine, for chicken pox.  Has anyone had any problems with this?  I read
somewhere it's made by Merck, but I don't know if they are the only ones.

Thank you for all your help, past, present and future!!

Melissa and Mary Elizabeth