From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:31:57 -0500

Well friends, I went to the supermarket and read the labels and answered
my own question.  FYI, I will pass it along. Rokeach has a
website:www.rokeach.com
The  Russian cabbage soup and the French onion has nothing in it that we
can't have but I prefer to make my own in bigger portions to freeze. The
vegetable soup had matzah meal in it.  I am not sure about the potato
soup. Lieber had a potato starch mix with nothing but sugar in it. I can
make that myself and not buy a mix. It needs lots of eggs. So for those
of you who have a problem with eggs, I still don't know if EnerG Foods
egg replacer can do the trick.  They had some beautiful baked goods( all
boxed) but all had either eggs whites, whole eggs and chocolate.  Most
had cake meal in it. You have to read the labels carefully.  The boxed
cakes go for $2.99 to $9.99.  The fat content of all of them ran from 11
gr to 16 grams. Much to high for me, but ok for the children on the
list.  ~Rosalie~ (NJ)