From:
Nina Spitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nina Spitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:28:14 -0700

Date: Weds. July 7th @ 7pm
Where:   Paradise Valley Retirement
Community, (Community Room), 11645 N 25th Place,  Phoenix, AZ 85028
Topic: GF Ice Cream

 Two CDF meetings back to back! You can visit with the So. Florida group on Tuesday and then hop a plane to Phoenix and join us at our meeting on Wednesday (in both cases, plan to be hot)!  Our July meeting is our annual "Gluten-Free Ice Cream Social" and the topic of discussion, of course, is... ice cream and ways to serve it gluten-free.  We will have lactose free ice cream available as well.  Do rsvp (especially lactose free) for this one so we'll have enough for everyone.

See you next week!
Nina Spitzer, president
CDF: Greater Phoenix Chapter
www.phoenixceliac.org