From:
Shellie Kepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:55:12 -0500

Here's the skinny on what I gleaned from the question about fave MO
companies....keep sending your fave finds if you have any new ones or
haven't already.  There are SOOO many companies.  It seems a good deal
might be the clearing house/distributor sights that carry lots of brands
may be the way to go to save on shipping and try several recommended
items from various companies at once.  These companies are ones like
Gluten-Free Trading Company @ www.glutenfree.net/ and Gluten Solutions.
Seems like there was a GF Mall as well.

I summarized by giving the companies that were mentioned in a general
sort of way and then the specific products that got raves and how many
times they came up.  Remember that although I didn't include all the
adjectives and descriptors, these were items folks loved and made it
plain how they felt.  Just didn't want to add extra stuff and make the
post longer than necessary.  I may not have all the websites addies but
they would be easy enough to look up in a search:

Kinnikinnick @ www.Kinnikinnick.com in Canada--No. 1 with 11 mentions!
Hamburger Buns-4 Bagels-5 English Muffins-2 Cheese Breadsticks-1 Choc
Chip Cookies-2 Hot Dog Buns-2 Bread-3 Sunflower Flax Bread-1 Basic Bread
Mix-1 Donuts-1

Gluten Solutions @ www.glutensolutions.com-3 mentions
        Waffle Sugar Ice Cream Cones
        Brownie Mix (Actually Gluten-Free Pantry's Choc Truffle Brownie
Mix-2

Ener-G-3
        Granola Bars-1
        Pretzels-1
        Crackers-1
        Hot Dog Buns (said they were "ok")-1

Gluten Free Pantry-3
        Ice Cream Cones-1
        Truffle Choc Brownie Mix-2

Miss Roben's-3
        Bread Sticks-1
        Cake Mixes-1
        Donut Holes-1
        Crunchy Versatile Cookie Mix-1

Gluten Free Delights-2
        Burger Buns-1
        English Muffins-1
        Donuts-1
        Cookies-1

Dietary Specialties-2 Apple Bread Mix-1 Chocolate Cake Mix-1 Bi Aglut
Pasta-1 Bi Aglut Crackers (said they were almost like Ritz and I am
unsure whether Bi-Aglut has a sight with these on them...)-1

Pannerizo-1
        Muffins (Rice Bran and Carrot Walnut)

        *I guess you can eat great Pizzolas, pot pies and Panini at this place
in Vancouver

Cause Your Special-1
        Muffin and Quick Bread Mix
        Choc Cake Mix

Gluten-Free Trading Comapnay   www.gluten-free.net/-1
        Mac and Cheese
        Schark (sp) GF Flour Mix
        Cookies
        Crackers

Mr. Ritts at www.mrritts.com-1

Glutano and Glutino were mentioned, unsure yet whether they are the same
or different Baguettes White Sandwich Bread Bagels (typed Glutino) Hot
Dog and Burger Buns (Glutino)

Wish I could have done a Martha Stewart job by providing all the
addies/links, but this'll have to do.

Hope it helps.

Shellie, Tulsa

"A good time was had by all."--Reagan's standard entry in his
Presidential journal for any and all occasions--in the authorized bio,
Dutch.