Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 05:03:22 EST

Greetings, Sprueskies !

Without manufacturers confirmations, our store-bought cereals (responding to
Debra Moes) are : Quaker  "Cocoa Blasts " 1-800-234-6281 ( beware natural or
artificial flavors)(in plastic bag, not box);  Malt O Meal  "Corn Bursts"
(annatto is sometimes questionable)(in plastic bag, not box); Flavorite
\Preferred Products Inc of  Eden Prarie , MN "Golden Corn Nuggets" (annatto);
"Temptations, Almond "(in most stores, very good, read label, and we think
another flavor ok too); Barbara's "Frosted Corn Flakes" (looks great-- health
food stores primarily).  We have had no bad reactions to these.  The Cocoa
Blasts definitely have satisfied the childhood addictive cravings of the true
cerealaholics.  This list may need to be checked out further by the truly
sensitive, but is a good start for those who have read their way down the
aisle -- a daunting task !  Good luck, Lonnie, St. Louis, MO