From:
Celina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:09:36 -0500

I need help! I'm a newbie, and I researched the archives, but can't find
my question/info so I'm going to ask.

I'm visiting family(none are Celiacs) who live on the South Shore of
Montreal, specifically St.Hubert. The surrounding cities like Brossard,
Longueuil, St.Lambert are close too. Anyone know/been to restaurants that
are Celiac-friendly around Montreal? I know "Swiss Chalet" has a GF menu
because I researched them on the net.

And I know a vendor, Glutino, is based there so this will help, but I need
restaurants. My family LOVES eating out, and I can't cheat. It's so not
worth it! Can anyone help with restaurant info?

Celina