From:
"T.M. Janes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Janes
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:15:13 -0400

Does anyone know of a gf friendly place in or near Lake City, FL? None of the usual suspects (Outback, etc) seem to be represented there. The closest gf options I've found are in Gainesville which we are trying to avoid due to the Gators being in town on game day.  We are trying to avoid fast food options if possible since we are looking for dinner instead of lunch. Thanks in advance to anyone that knows of a place that can serve a safe gf meal (with or without a gf menu) in Lake City, FL.