From:
Karen & Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:30:42 -0700

Hello!

I have access to an exciting Bio-Tech product that has been designed to
balance the Immune System.  It was 20 years in the making and has over
100 Patents granted/pending that may be of interest to you(available in
U.S./ Canada & some other countries) but because it is part of a
business venture I am involved with I need an invitation from you to
send you more information.

Have a great day!

Karen Nett
Red Deer AB