From:
Sharon Karno <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Karno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 20:33:08 -0800

Thanks to everyone who responded to this question. Here is a summary.

A year ago I checked Folgers - flavors were gf.

I've never had a problem with coffee, flavored or otherwise.

Better to make your own flavorings.

Green Mountain states that all of their coffee is gluten free.

Arbuckles is safe.

Stay away from any kind of Gevalia coffee-the spokesperson I talked
with said that there are trace amounts of gluten in all their coffees.
 It's not stated on any of their labels....I found out the hard way.

All the best,

Sharon