From:
mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:48:42 -0500

I received quite a few responses, thank you all.
5 told me not to bother, it was not working.
6 told me they had success, 4 among them had powered press.

Here are 2 responses that summarize those who had success:
"I dont know about the particular press, I have a 50 year old hand
press that i use. It works fine as long as I dont forget the Xanathan
Gum to my recipe and I also chill the dough for about 20 minutes before I
put it in the press.

Enjoy

We LOVE these cookies"

"You might consider adding Splenda to your spritz cookie dough. Really
helps them keep their shape & not spread so much as gf flour tends to do.
I was told this by Splenda themselves some years ago when I called them
for another reason. It really works. I use 1/2 & 1/2, but you could adjust
the splenda/sugar to your own tastes. I add some Splenda to all my gf
cookies now.

Carol "

I believe the last one has great tip.

Mireille, co-host of:  http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start