From:
Diane Hosek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Hosek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:20:29 -0700

 I just received this response from Sweet Baby Ray's.  Their web site is http//sweetbabyrays.com

Hello Diane,
Our product is 100% gluten free.  Sweet Baby Ray's does not contain protein from any of the following potential allergens: barley, crustaceans, eggs, fish, milk, oats, peanuts, rye, soybeans, tree nuts or wheat.  The source of the modified food starch used in Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce is corn.
Natural flavoring- yeast extract/ does not contain soy.  Vinegar is Distilled
Dilute Ethyl Alcohol (from corn)  Carmel is derived from Sugar.
Natural Smoke Flavor- burning of wood notably hickory.  Spices- black pepper, red pepper, and mustard flavor The Hot N Spicy also contains capisicum (flower of
a tree) and jalapeno.

Thanks again for your letter and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.  As we say around here, "The Sauce is the Boss!"

Sincerely,

Mike O'Brien
SWEET BABY RAY'S, INC.