From:
Michelle Dahlke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 00:11:56 EST

Hi all,

Sorry it took so long to post this summary.  I have been crazed around the
house here and I got alot of reponses. Thanks to the many kind people who sent
me suggestions and help.  Both my son and I appreciate all the help and
support we receive from this list.  I will make this short and sweet.  The
following is a list of  GF suggestions and products.  As always remember to
read the labels and verify.

Soy Sauce:

San J  wheat free Tamari sauce ( make sure to read the labels...they do make
sauces that are not GF)
Chun King
La Choy
Braggs Liquid Aminos (good substitute for soy sauce)
Kroger's

Ketchup:

Muir Glen
Heinz
Grand Union
Del monte
make your own from tomato paste (less sugar that way)

Hot Dogs:

Hillshire Farms hot dogs all varieties and smoked sausage all varieties
Louis Rich Bun length made with turkey and chicken, cheese franks made with
turkey and chicken, beef franks - 95% fat free, franks made with turkey and
chicken, wieners made with turkey, chicken and beef - 95% fat free, turkey
polska kielbasa
Oscar Mayer Beef franks (bun length, light brand,regular) chees hot dogs,
weiners(bun length, light, little, little hot & spicy, and regular)
Kahn's Beef franks
Applegate Farms
Eckridge regular franks
Boar's Head Beef franks