From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:25:28 -0700

Sylvan Border Farm mixes are made from a blend of light and nutritious flours. We include white and brown rice, amaranth, potato starch, quinoa, soy, garbanzo bean and white cornmeal in our mixes. Our Classic Dark Bread Mix does not use the soy, corn and quinoa. Our mixes have more flavor, better baking properties and more food value than blends that use white rice and starches.

Look for our mixes at your favorite Natural Foods Store or find us on our web site:
www.sylvanborderfarm.com

Sylvan Border Farm Mixes
General Purpose Flour
Pancake & Waffle Mix
Lemon Cake Mix
Bread Mixes -
    White Bread Mix
    Classic Dark Bread Mix
    Non-Dairy Bread Mix

For more information contact us at:
Mendocino Gluten-Free Products, Inc.
DBA: Sylvan Border Farm
P.O. Box 277
Willits, CA 95490-0277

Phone: 800-297-5399
FAX: 707-459-1834
Email: [log in to unmask]

Stop by and taste our products if you are attending the GIG Conference in Denver next weekend.
    Joan Wade, President