From:
Julie Passetto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:53:12 EDT

My sincere thanks to all who so kindly and generously responded to my post.
We are going to try to schedule some testing asap!!
There were several responses but all were mostly a concern to check for
anemia, thyroid, heart-related tests, and a possibility for diabetes. There was
also a concern about hormone levels and stress levels.
With CD being an autoimmune disease, it can give way to several other
autoimmune diseases, such as Graves Disease. Thyroid problems also cause some of the
symptoms such as sweating, temperature changes, and shortness of breath.
I am hoping that we can find out soon-we are also going to be looking into
upping the date for consultation with a nutritionist and the
gastrointernologist.
I will keep in touch and again-thank you all so very much!

       Sincerely,

       Ginny Passetto